This page is intended to provide links to and showcase events for affiliate organizations of the IATDP.
- LACWAP-Louisiana Association of Child Welfare and Attendance Personnel
- RIAOA-Rhode Island Attendance Officers Association
- TATDP-The Texas Association for Truancy and Dropout Prevention
- MAPP-Maryland Association of Pupil Personnel
- CASCWA-California Association of Supervisors of Child Welfare and Attendance
The LACWAP was formed to provide a forum for the sharing of ideas and experience between Louisiana Public School personnel who are responsible to the public to insure that children attending public schools meet the legal attendance requirements, and that students are provided a safe, non-threatening learning environment.
Visit the LACWAP website here and get information.
The Rhode Island Attendance Officers Association is located in Westerly, RI. It was created Feb 09, 2007, and became an affiliate of the IATDP in March of 2012. Basic information about the organization is available here or contact Lawrence DeCoste by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 401-727-7700.
Click here for Maryland Association of Pupil Personnel (MAPP) website
Click here for California Association of Supervisors of Child Welfare and Attendance (CASCWA) website