On line membership dues payment is now available. There are now two methods for Membership Application and Dues Payment:
(1) Payment by Check using Mail-in Application:
- Download “IATDP Membership Application PDF“. Kindly print this form and fill it out by hand.
- When mailing the printed application, be sure to include a signed check for your Annual Dues. The form is designed to either be mailed in a legal size envelope or folded and mailed. Postage is required.
Note: if you have submitted a conference registration form that includes dues payment, it is not necessary to submit an additional application for membership.
(2) Payment via Pay Pal and E-Mail Application:
- Please ONLY e-mail the application if you Pay for Dues via PayPal.
- Use the first row of Icons on the following linked page to Pay Dues via Pay Pal. Then, return to this page and download the MS Word version of the Membership Application Pay Dues via Pay Pal.
- Fill in the application and save it to your computer.
- Then create a Membership Application e-mail to Henrietta Pryor and attach your completed application to it.
- Again, please only e-mail the application if you pay using PayPal.
- if you are renewing your annual membership dues, you do not have to complete another membership application unless there have been significant changes to your account; such as changed e-mail address, new phone numbers, etc.
- You do not have to be a member of Paypal to use their service – you only need one of the major credit cards accepted by PayPal.
- Subscription to the semi-annual Journal of IATDP, a publication that addresses truancy and dropout prevention.
- Free listing in the official directory of IATDP.
- Reduced fees for the IATDP Annual Conference.
- Opportunities to network with others in the field of truancy and dropout prevention.
- Eligibility to serve on committees and be nominated for leadership positions in the association.
- Right of active members to vote for individuals who serve IATDP.
- Eligibility of active members to serve on the Board of Directors, the policy-making body of the Association.
- Opportunities to publish articles in an international journal that address truancy and dropout prevention.
- Serving in leadership positions
- Contributing articles to the IATDP Journal
- Submitting ideas for programs, projects and research
- Expressing your opinions on association matters
- Attending the annual Truancy & Dropout Prevention Conference
- Recruiting new members
- Sharing programs that will enhance truancy and dropout prevention
- Publicizing our mission of truancy and dropout prevention