- Subscription to the semi-annual Journal of IATDP, a publication that addresses truancy and dropout prevention.
- Free listing in the official directory of IATDP.
- Reduced fees for the IATDP Annual Conference.
- Opportunities to network with others in the field of truancy and dropout prevention.
- Eligibility to serve on committees and be nominated for leadership positions in the association.
- Right of active members to vote for individuals who serve IATDP.
- Eligibility of active members to serve on the Board of Directors, the policy-making body of the Association.
- Opportunities to publish articles in an international journal that address truancy and dropout prevention.
Interested in IATDP membership? Join IATDP (online application here) or contact any officer for more information.