International Association of Truancy and Dropout Prevention
107th Annual IATDP Conference
Friday, October 20 – Monday, October 23
Connecting for Change: Focused on Engaging Students
Call for Presentations
The 107th Conference of IATDP is upon us. It will be held in Indianapolis IN from October 20-23, 2017. Mark your Calendars
It will be held under the theme: Connecting for Change: Focused on Engaging Students
Please click here https://goo.gl/pxw3fq to complete the form to express your interest in presenting
IATDP: International Association for Truancy and Dropout Prevention 107th Conference
Early Bird Registration $297 until August 1, 2017
Registration $325 after August 1st 2017
Student Registration $50 for 1 day (Friday October 20th is a student focused day)
Online Registration coming soon!
Conference Contact Information:
Dr. Carolyn Gentle-Genitty President, IATDP email@example.com
Website Technical questions please contact David House II firstname.lastname@example.org
Call For Papers
Summer 2017 IATDP Journal Call for Papers. Submission cutoff date May 15, 2017
- Click here for more information.
Photos from the 2016 IATDP Conference held in New Orleans, LA
2016 Award Nomination Forms
At each annual conference, IATDP presents a Person of the Year and Program of the Year award. The person of the year award is named after our long time Executive Director, Jimmie Thacker, Jr., who passed a few years ago. More information regarding each award, and instructions as to how nominate, can be found via the links below.
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR TRUANCY AND DROPOUT PREVENTION
The Executive Committee of the International Association for Truancy and Dropout Prevention is seeking applicants for the position of Executive Director for the Association. The successful candidate should be a member in good standing of the association and be willing and possess the skills to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the office as shown below:
Office of the Executive Director The term of the Executive Director shall be three years. Recommendation for filling this position shall be made by the Executive Committee with the approval of the membership at the Annual Business Meeting. The Executive Director:
1. Shall work within the boundaries of the IATDP Constitution and act only as an advisor and assistant to the Executive Committee in conducting IATDP financial and policy related business as approved by the Executive Committee.
2. Shall be responsible for obtaining the site for the IATDP Annual Conference at least two years in advance. All sites to be approved by the IATDP Executive Board.
3. Shall serve as the sub-chairman of the IATDP Membership Committee in order to maintain and promote membership in the Association.
4. Shall be responsible for the orientation, welcome, and hospitality of the members to the Association and new delegates attending the Annual Conference.
5. Shall promote public understanding and public relations for the purpose and function in the education of IATDP members.
6. Shall initiate the development of national and international programs in keeping with the philosophy and purpose of IATDP.
7. Shall co-chair the Conference Committee with the President-Elect.
8. Shall have Executive Committee or Board of Directors voting power if serving as Executive Director in a volunteer capacity.
Interested applicants should forward resumes to:
IATDP Executive Committee
c/o Mr. Jackie L. Williams
6 Birkhall Circle
Greenville, SC 29605
Deadline for submission of resumes is March 1, 2017. The selection process will begin with the Executive Committee’s review applications during the IATDP Spring Meeting, March 4, 2017, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Downtown, 110 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46204. Applicant(s) chosen for interview will be notifies at a date TBA.
Copyright © 2015 IATDP. All rights reserved.
Website developed and contributed by RaaWee, Inc.
Webmaster services provided by House Consulting, LLC
Send your comments and suggestions for the web site to David L. House II, email@example.com