Thank you for your interest in The International Association for Truancy and Dropout Prevention (IATDP). Our membership benefits include:
- Subscription to the semi-annual Journal of IATDP, a publication that addresses truancy and dropout prevention.
- Free listing in the official directory of IATDP.
- Reduced fees for the IATDP Annual Conference.
- Opportunities to network with others in the field of truancy and dropout prevention.
- Eligibility to serve on committees and be nominated for leadership positions in the association.
- Right of active members to vote for individuals who serve IATDP.
- Eligibility of active members to serve on the Board of Directors, the policy-making body of the Association.
- Opportunities to publish articles in an international journal that address truancy and dropout prevention.
There are now two methods for Membership Application and payment of annual dues:
- Payment by Check using Mail-in Application
Download “IATDP Membership Application PDF“. Kindly print this form and fill it out by hand. When mailing the printed application, be sure to include a signed check for your Annual Dues. The form is designed to either be mailed in a legal size envelope or folded and mailed. Postage is required. Note: If you have submitted a conference registration form that includes dues payment, it is not necessary to submit an additional application for membership.
Please complete and mail to Brian Hartsell, ATTN: IATDP, Treasurer, 2808 Red Ellis Lane, Knoxville, TN 37924. Send inquires to Brian Hartsel at email@example.com or call (865) 594-1506.
- Online Payment and Member Registration
To begin this process, simply complete the membership application form below. Upon submission, you will be redirected to the IATDP payment portal.