Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
The International Association for Truancy and Dropout Prevention hereto known as the IATDP is an association of educators, government officials and stakeholders whose history of truancy and dropout prevention efforts date back to 1911. We strive to create a partnership which facilitates the dissemination of information, emerging practices and research designed to support learning and increase high school graduation rates. The goal of the IATDP is to improve the efforts of practitioners to reduce the number of students that elect to dropout of school by sharing our common experiences and intervention strategies.
The IATDP website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the IATDP website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the written information below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and our affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your complaint to:
Phone: (337) 217-4230 x2901
Fax: (337) 217-4231
Last Updated: August 28, 2018